Chocolate Mousse for brekky? Be still my beating heart mamas! Jourdain Ross (link - https://www.instagram.com/jourdain.ross/ ) you are my hero.
1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
20-30g hey mama lactation protein smoothie
1/2 cup cereal
Handful of blueberries
Drizzle of honey
- Add half a cup of Greek yoghurt to your favourite breakfast bowl
- Tell baby it’s okay you’ll be there in a second
- Mix in 20-30g of Hey Mama lactation protein smoothie depending on your taste (the more powder the sweeter it is)
- Add half a cup of your favourite cereal (I like the crunchy texture but any will work)
- Tell baby hold on just one more minute!
- Add a handful of blueberries or strawberries or whatever fruit is in the fridge that your toddler hasn’t eaten
- Drizzle of honey over the top and an extra dollop of Greek yoghurt (non essential step if baby is screaming by now)
- Eat in peace (may or may not be achievable)